Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Great News!

My unpublished Inspirational Romance, God Whisperer, is a finalist in the Launch a Star Contest!!!

I just love this story about a mother and son who are hiding for their lives in an offbeat town when the boy becomes famous from an ear surgery that allows him to hear God.

My little boy was the inspiration for this story. When he was born, he was deaf in one ear because he didn't have an ear canal or an eardrum. The amazing surgeons at UCLA created both for him out of his own tissue. When my boy could hear for the first time with that ear, I wept for joy. It was a true miracle.

Fingers crossed for God Whisperer as it moves up to be judged by an awesome agent and fabulous editor. Results will be posted mid-December.




2 comments:

melvin said...

Hello Kimberly, good luck.
Melvin

Kimberley Troutte said...

Thank you, Melvin. I appreciate it.